Oppo K1 smartphone was launched in October 2018. The phone comes with a 6.40-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2340 pixels.
The Oppo K1 is powered by 2.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor and it comes with 4GB/6GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. The Oppo K1 packs a 16-megapixel + 2-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 25-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Oppo K1 is powered by Android 8.1 and powered by 3600mAh Battery.
Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, and Bluetooth. Sensors on the phone include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi i 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, and GLONASS. As mentioned, the smartphone comes with an in-display fingerprint sensor and has a 3D glass back.
The Oppo K1 has been priced at CNY 1,599 for the 4GB RAM/ 64GB inbuilt storage variant, while the 6GB RAM/ 64GB variant costs CNY 1,799. The smartphone ships in two color gradient models – Mocha Red and Van Gogh Blue. The pre-orders for the Oppo K1 in its home country has already started and will go on sale starting from October 19.
Oppo K1 full specifications
- Release date October 2018
- Launched in India No
- Form factor Touchscreen
- Battery capacity (mAh) 3600
- Colors Mocha Red and Van Gogh Blue
- Screen size (inches) 6.40
- Touchscreen Yes
- Resolution 1080×2340 pixels
- Aspect ratio 19.5:9
- Processor 2.2GHz octa-core
- Processor make Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
- RAM 4GB
- Internal storage 64GB
- Expandable storage Yes
- Expandable storage type microSD
- Expandable storage up to (GB) 256
- Rear camera 16-megapixel + 2-megapixel
- Front camera 25-megapixel
- Operating system Android 8.1 Oreo
- Skin ColorOS 5.2
- Wi-Fi Yes
- Wi-Fi standards supported 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- GPS Yes
- Bluetooth Yes, v 5.00
- Fingerprint sensor Yes
- Compass/ Magnetometer Yes
- Proximity sensor Yes
- Accelerometer Yes
- Ambient light sensor Yes