Meizu X8 smartphone was launched in September 2018. The phone comes with a 6.20-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2220 pixels at a PPI of 401 pixels per inch.
The Meizu X8 is powered by octa-core (2×2.2GHz + 6×1.7GHz) processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage. The Meizu X8 packs a 12-megapixel (f/1.9, 1.4-micron) + 5-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 20-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Meizu X8 is powered by a 3210mAh with mCharge fast charging support. It measures 151.20 x 74.60 x 7.80 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 160.00 grams.
The Meizu X8 is a dual sim smartphone. Connectivity options include Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, 3.5mm audio jack, and USB Type-C port. Sensors on the phone include Face unlock.
The Meizu X8 comes in three variants – 4GB RAM + 64GB storage model costs CNY 1,598, 6GB RAM + 64GB storage model costs CNY 1,798, and the 6GB RAM + 128GB storage model costs CNY 1,998. It has been made available in Black, Blue, and White color options, and is slated to go on sale in China from October 15.
Meizu X8 full specifications
- Release date September 2018
- Launched in India No
- Form factor Touchscreen
- Dimensions (mm) 151.20 x 74.60 x 7.80
- Weight (g) 160.00
- Battery capacity (mAh) 3210
- Fast charging Proprietary
- Colors Black, Blue, White
- Screen size (inches) 6.20
- Touchscreen Yes
- Resolution 1080×2220 pixels
- Pixels per inch (PPI) 401
- Processor octa-core (2×2.2GHz + 6×1.7GHz)
- Processor make Snapdragon 710
- RAM 4GB
- Internal storage 64GB
- Rear camera 12-megapixel (f/1.9, 1.4-micron) + 5-megapixel
- Rear autofocus Phase detection autofocus
- Rear flash Dual LED
- Front camera 20-megapixel (f/2.0)
- Operating system Android 8.1 Oreo
- Skin Flyme OS
- Wi-Fi Yes
- Wi-Fi standards supported 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- GPS Yes
- Bluetooth Yes, v 5.00
- USB Type-C Yes
- Headphones 3.5mm
- Number of SIMs 2
- Active 4G on both SIM cards Yes
- Face unlock Yes