Meizu 16X smartphone was launched in September 2018. The phone comes with a 6.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2160 pixels at a PPI of 402 pixels per inch.
The Meizu 16X is powered by octa-core (2×2.2GHz + 6×1.7GHz) processor and it comes with 6GB of RAM with Adreno 616 GPU. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage. Tthe Meizu 16X packs a 12-megapixel (f/1,8, 1.5-micron) + 20-megapixel (f/2.6) primary camera on the rear and a 20-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Meizu 16X is powered by a 3100mAh. It measures 151.00 x 73.50 x 7.50 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 154.00 grams.
The Meizu 16X is a dual sim smartphone. Connectivity options include Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, 3.5mm audio jack, and USB Type-C port. . Sensors on the phone include Face unlock.
Starting with the Meizu 16X, the smartphone is priced at CNY 2,098 for the 64GB storage version and the 128GB storage version costs CNY 2,398. The smartphone has been made available for pre-order in Black, Gold, and White color options, and the Meizu 16X is slated to go on sale in China on September 26.
Meizu 16X full specifications
- Release date September 2018
- Launched in India No
- Form factor Touchscreen
- Dimensions (mm) 151.00 x 73.50 x 7.50
- Weight (g) 154.00
- Battery capacity (mAh) 3100
- Fast charging Proprietary
- Colors Black, Gold, White
- Screen size (inches) 6.00
- Touchscreen Yes
- Resolution 1080×2160 pixels
- Pixels per inch (PPI) 402
- Processor octa-core (2×2.2GHz + 6×1.7GHz)
- Processor make Snapdragon 710
- RAM 6GB
- Internal storage 64GB
- Rear camera 12-megapixel (f/1,8, 1.5-micron) + 20-megapixel (f/2.6)
- Rear autofocus Laser autofocus
- Rear flash LED
- Front camera 20-megapixel (f/2.0)
- Operating system Android 8.1 Oreo
- Skin Flyme OS
- Wi-Fi Yes
- Wi-Fi standards supported 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- GPS Yes
- Bluetooth Yes, v 5.00
- USB Type-C Yes
- Headphones 3.5mm
- Number of SIMs 2
- Active 4G on both SIM cards Yes
- Face unlock Yes