Huawei MediaPad T5 tablet was announced in February 2018 during MWC 18. The Android tablet comes with a 10.1 Inch screen display with a resolution of 1920 pixels by 1200 pixels. The Huawei MediaPad T5 which is launching for around €200, though Huawei has not said anything about North America pricing or launch dates.
The Huawei MediaPad T5 is powered by 2.36 GHz Kirin 659 processor with Huawei EMUI 8.0 skin, with 2GB/3GB of RAM. The tablet packs 16/GB32GB of internal storage with options of 64GB and 128GB that can be expanded up to 128GB via a micro SD card. Huawei MediaPad T5 packs a 5-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 2-megapixel front camera for selfies.
The Huawei MediaPad T5 runs Android 8.0 with EMUI 8.0 and is powered by a 5100mAh.The weight is 460 gram and the thickness is 7.8mm.
Huawei MediaPad T5 Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, 4g LTE, GPS, Bluetooth 4.2, Type-C, USB 2.0 Port, DC Jack, Micro SD. It features a new Huawei Histen stereo sound effect system.
Huawei MediaPad T5 detailed specifications
- Brand – Huawei
- Model – MediaPad T5
- Chipset – 2.36 GHz Kirin 659
- Camera – 5 Megapixel Rear Camera | 2 Megapixel Front camera
- Memory – RAM- 2GB/3GB | ROM 16GB/32GB with microSD card slot up to 128GB
- Display – Screen size 10.1 inches WQXGA IPS Screen (2560 x 1600 Pixels)
- Battery – Non-removable Lithium-Polymer 5,100 mAh battery
- Color – Gray, Champagne
- Operating System – Android 8.0 Oreo OS with Emotion UI 8.0
- Dimensions – thickness is 7.8mm.
- Weight – 460 gram (With Battery)
- Port – 1 x Type-C USB 2.0 Port, DC Jack, Micro SD (TF) card expansion, Single Nano SIM Slot, Power Off/On, Speaker
- Price – €200