If own a Mazz Genx Droid 7 android device and you need to flash in the official ROM(firmware). With the official ROM, you can get OTA Updates and another benefit the device manufacturing is giving to their users. Here is how to flash in Mazz Genx Droid 7 stock ROM.
Before you start to flash the stock ROM, please make sure you make a back up of the previous rom. A charged battery is required to be the process. We will not be responsible if anything goes wrong, Good luck.
Requirements to flash your smartphone with Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- Your smartphone firmware file.
- A Windows PC.
- A good battery backup.
- Spreadtrum Device Driver
- Spreadtrum Upgrade Too
How to Flash Mazz Genx Droid 7 Firmware using Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.
- Download And Install Spreadtrum USB driver on the computer.
- Download Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool to your PC.
- Download your smartphone Firmware.
- Extract the Flash tool to your desired folder. Extract-Spreadtrum-Upgrade-Tool
- Look for ResearchDownload and launch it.
- Launch Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool, connect your Android device and must be switched off
- Locate the downloaded firmware rom.
- Extract the file from ZIP or Rar format.
- Open Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.
- Click on Load Packet.
- Load packet on ResearchDownload Tool
- Locate the PAC file on the extracted in your stock ROM folder.
- Select the PAC File you want to Flash
- Select the file in the directory.
- Wait for it to load the files.
- Click on Start Downloading.
- You will see a green bar when it finishes flashing