Install Galaxy Note 9 Apps on other Android phones
- Download the Galaxy Note 9 Apps ZIP file and extract it on your computer.
- Once extracted, you will get two sub-folders (app and priv-app). The required Galaxy Note 9 Applications will be there.
- Connect your device to the computer using the USB cable. Now, copy the extracted folders to the internal storage of the device.
- Download Total Commander file manager from Play Store and install it on your device.
- Open the App and tap on “File system root.” It will ask root permission. Just GRANT it!
- Scroll down > tap on the ‘System’ folder (directory).
- Copy and paste the desired folder that you had transferred in the internal storage (in Step #3).
⇒ Copy Apps from the “app” folder to /system/app
⇒ Again, copy Apps from the “priv-app” to /system/priv-app
- The next step is, you need to set up the proper permission for the folders and APK files.
- To change the permission, long-press the APK file or the folder, and tap on “Properties.” Tap on ‘RWX’ and change the permissions of the folder/file as stated.
- A demonstrated screenshot is for TouchWizHome_2017 App. You need to do the same step for all the APKs and the respective folders.
- The demonstrated screenshot is for TouchWizHome_2017 App. You need to do the same step for all the APKs and the respective folders.
- Finally, restart your device and you are done!
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 smartphone was launched in August 2017. The phone comes with a 6.40-inch Super AMOLED touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440 pixels by 2960 pixels With 516 pixels per inch. It comes in colors Lavender Purple, Ocean Blue, Midnight Black, Metallic Copper
The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is powered by octa-core Samsung Exynos 9810 (2.8 GHz quad + 1.7 GHz quad) or 64-bit, octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor and it comes with 6GB/8GB of RAM with GPU ARM Mali-G72 MP18 (Exynos) or Adreno 630 (Snapdragon). The phone packs 128GB/512GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 packs a 12-megapixel + 12-megapixel primary camera on the rear and an 8-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 runs Android 8.1 and is powered by a 4000mAh nonremovable battery. It measures 1161.9 x 76.4 x 8.8mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 201.00 grams.