Samsung Galaxy Note 9 smartphone was launched in August 2017. The phone comes with a 6.40-inch Super AMOLED touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440 pixels by 2960 pixels With 516 pixels per inch. It comes in colors Lavender Purple, Ocean Blue, Midnight Black, Metallic Copper
The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is powered by octa-core Samsung Exynos 9810 (2.8 GHz quad + 1.7 GHz quad) or 64-bit, octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor and it comes with 6GB/8GB of RAM with GPU ARM Mali-G72 MP18 (Exynos) or Adreno 630 (Snapdragon). The phone packs 128GB/512GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 packs a 12-megapixel + 12-megapixel primary camera on the rear and an 8-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 runs Android 8.1 and is powered by a 4000mAh nonremovable battery. It measures 1161.9 x 76.4 x 8.8mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 201.00 grams.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is a single nano SIM smartphone. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, USB OTG, Headphones, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include Compass/ Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope, and Barometer. Biometric lock type: iris scanner, fingerprint scanner, face recognition, Intelligent Scan
The Galaxy Note 9’s UK pricing has leaked just one day ahead of its official launch. Twitter tipster Roland Quandt has the scoop and claims that the 128GB variant will cost £899, while the 512GB model will set you back by £1,099.
In the U.S., the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 will become available in stores starting August 24. You will be able to pre-order it starting tomorrow August 10 at 12:01 am EDT.
The Galaxy Note 9 will be available in Ocean Blue and Lavender Purple in unlocked and carrier versions. The 128GB model will cost $999.99 unlocked, available at Amazon, Best Buy, Costco, Sam’s Club, Straight Talk Wireless, Target, Walmart, and Samsung.com. This version will be carried by AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Verizon Wireless, and Xfinity.
The 512GB Galaxy Note 9 will cost a whopping $1249.99 and will be available at AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, U.S. Cellular and Samsung.com, as well as “select retail locations.”
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Full Specifications
- Display 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display
- 2,960 x 1,440 resolution (Quad HD+)
- 516 ppi
- 18.5:9 screen ratio
- SoC Global: 10 nm, 64-bit, octa-core Samsung Exynos 9810 (2.8 GHz quad + 1.7 GHz quad) or U.S.: 10nm, 64-bit, octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
- GPU ARM Mali-G72 MP18 (Exynos) or Adreno 630 (Snapdragon)
- RAM 6GB or 8GB RAM LPDDR4
- Storage 128GB or 512GB
- microSD expansion up to 512GB
- Cameras Rear: Dual camera with dual OIS
- Wide-angle: Super Speed Dual Pixel 12 MP AF sensor with OIS, f/1.5 and f/2.4 apertures Telephoto: 12 MP AF sensor, f/2.4 aperture, 2x zoom
- Front: 8 MP AF sensor, f/1.7 aperture
- Audio Stereo speakers tuned by AKG, surround sound with Dolby Atmos technology
- Audio formats: MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA, DSF, DFF, APE
- Video MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM
- Battery 4,000mAh battery
- Fast Wired Charging compatible with QC 2.0
- Fast Wireless Charging compatible with WPC and PMA
- IP rating IP68
- Sensors – Iris, Pressure, Accelerometer, Barometer, Fingerprint, Gyro, Geomagnetic, Hall, HR, Proximity, RGB Light
- Network Enhanced 4X4 MIMO/CA, LAA, LTE Cat. 18
- Connectivity Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5 GHz), VHT80 MU-MIMO, 1024QAM, Bluetooth v5.0 (LE up to 2 Mbps), ANT+, USB Type-C, NFC
- Location: GPS, Galileo, Glonass, BeiDou
- SIM Single nano-SIM
- Authentication Lock type: Pattern, PIN, password
- Biometric lock type: iris scanner, fingerprint scanner, face recognition, Intelligent Scan
- Software Android 8.1 with Samsung Experience
- Dimensions and weight 161.9 x 76.4 x 8.8mm, 201g
- Colors Lavender Purple, Ocean Blue, Midnight Black, Metallic Copper