Lenovo Miix 630 2 in 1 tablet was launched in January 2018 and was showcased during CES 2018 in Vegas. The tablet comes with a 12.3” WUXGA+ LCD that has a 15.6 mm z-height with a resolution of 1920 pixels by 1280 pixels. Tabet now available for purchase through Amazon for $899.99
The Lenovo Miix 630 2 in 1 is powered by 1.9GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, with 4 – 8 GB of RAM. It runs Adreno 540 GPU at 710 MHz GPU. The tablet packs 64 – 256 GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 200GB via a micro SD card. The Lenovo Miix 630 2 in 1 packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5 MP with IR and Windows Hello front camera for selfies.
The Lenovo Miix 630 2 in 1 runs Microsoft Windows 10 S and is powered by 20 hours of battery life. It measures Width 293 mm | 11.5″, Height 210 mm | 8.2″, Thickness 15.6 mm | 0.6″ w/ keyboard, Weight 1.33 kilograms | 2.93 lbs. Connectivity options include 2×2 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1 and Gigabit LTE modem, USB Type-C (Charging, DP, 3.0), Micro SD card slot *On Sim tray, Nano SIM card slot, Audio combo jackLTE Cat 11 and Optional eSim Sensors on the phone include Accelerometer.
And the FCC approved version Lenovo Miix 630 (12Q35) covers LTE bands from 2 up to 66, so we know this model number is ready to go to Canada too. I expect that there will be other regional versions for other parts of the world, like Europe, Asia, the Middle East, and Africa.
Windows 10 S environment it can only run either specially-optimized applications or do the binary translation for 32-bit x86 applications which naturally results in reduced performance.
Features of the Lenovo Miix 630
- ALWAYS ON, ALWAYS CONNECTED: Powered by the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 835 Mobile PC Platform, you are always on and always connected for on-the-go productivity and entertainment with blazing-fast 4G LTE and an epic 20-hour battery.
- STREAMLINED PERFORMANCE, MAXIMUM SECURITY: Preloaded with Windows 10 S, this small laptop gives you the peace of mind that comes with Microsoft-verified security and software support. Runs Windows 10 with Start, Taskbar, Action Center and File Explorer, plus all the new features like Ink, Hello and Cortana.
- LIGHTWEIGHT LAPTOP: Thanks to a unique fanless design and meticulous Lenovo engineering, the Miix 630 windows laptop is just 2.9 inches thin and weighs only 1.7 pounds, so you can enjoy the power of a full-fledged laptop and the mobility of a multimedia tablet. Plus, with up to 20 hours of battery life in a sleek innovative design, you can leave the charger at home.
- UNLEASH YOUR INNER ARTIST: With Windows Ink and Lenovo Digital Pen, you can write directly onto the Miix 630’s screen: take notes, sketch something, sign a form, or simply doodle away on your laptop computer.
- BOX INCLUDES Miix 630 12-inch laptop, Lenovo pen, folio case, and charger; connect, create and collaborate anytime, anywhere from your 2 in 1 laptop.
The Lenovo Miix 630 2 in 1 Specifications
- Display 12.3″
- 187 PPI
- CPU Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- 4 x Kryo 280 Performance (2.45 GHz)
- 4 x Kryo Efficiency (1.9 GHz)
- Graphics Adreno 540 GPU at 710 MHz
- RAM 4 – 8 GB
- Storage 64 – 256 GB
- Wi-Fi 2×2 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth Bluetooth 4.1
- WWAN Qualcomm X16 Gigabit LTE
- USB 3.0 1 × Type-C
- Cameras Front 5 MP with IR and Windows Hello
- Rear 13 MP
- Other I/O Microphone, stereo speakers, audio jack, trackpad, card reader, etc.
- Battery 48 Wh
- Battery Life 20 hours
- Dimensions Width 293 mm | 11.5″
- Height 210 mm | 8.2″
- Thickness 15.6 mm | 0.6″ w/ keyboard
- Weight 1.33 kilograms | 2.93 lbs
- Price About $899 (a stylus with 1,024 levels of sensitivity is included).