Samsung Galaxy Tab Active2 tablet was launched in June 2017. The tablet comes with an 8.0 Inch IPS screen display with a resolution of 1280 pixels by 800 pixels With 188.68 pixels per inch.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab Active2 is powered by 1.6 GHz Octa-Core processor, with 3GB of RAM. The tablet packs 16GB eMMC of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a micro SD card. The Samsung Galaxy Tab Active2 packs an 8-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front camera for selfies.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab Active2 runs Android 7.1 and is powered by a 4450mAh. It measures 5.02 by 8.5 by 0.38 inches or 127.6 x 214.7 x 9.9 mm(height x width x thickness) and weighs 14.8 oz or 419g.
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active2 connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, and FM. Sensors on the tablet include Accelerometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, RGB Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor.
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active2 Specifications
- Operating System: Android 7.0
- Dimensions: 5.02 by 8.5 by 0.38 inches or 127.6 x 214.7 x 9.9 mm
- Weight: 14.8 oz or 419g
- Screen Size: 8.0 inches
- Screen Resolution: 1280 by 800 pixels
- CPU: ARM Cortex A5
- Processor Speed: 1.6 GHz
- Screen Type: IPS LCD
- Screen Pixels Per Inch: 189 ppi
- RAM: 3 GB
- Storage Type: Flash storage
- Storage Capacity (as Tested): 16 GB
- Additional Storage: MicroSD
- Ports: USB Type-C
- Camera Resolution: 8MP/5MP
- Video Camera Resolution: 1080p
- Wi-Fi (802.11x) Compatibility: 2.4GHZ/5GHz
- Bluetooth Version: 4.2
- GPS: Yes
- Battery Size: 4450mAh mAh
- Price $419.99 Buy Now