Lenovo unveiled many high-end business laptops, tablets, and convertibles at the CES 2018 in Vega earlier this month, as well as some mid-range devices.
Lenovo Yoga 330 convertible Notebook was announced in February 2018. The tablet comes with an 11.6-inch screen display with a resolution of 1366 pixels by 768 pixels.
The Lenovo Yoga 330 convertible Notebook is powered by Intel Gemini Lake low-power processor, with support for up to 8GB of RAM. The computer will be available with a choice of an Intel Celeron N4000 dual-core processor with Intel UHD 6000 graphics or Pentium Silver N5000 processor quad-core chip with Intel UHD 605 graphics. The notebook memory, Entry-level models will ship with eMMC flash storage, although a top-of-the-line model will have a 256GB SATA solid state drive. The Lenovo Yoga 330 convertible Notebook packs a front camera for selfies.
The Lenovo Yoga 330 convertible Notebook runs Window 10 and is powered by a 36 Wh battery. It measures 11.6 × 8 × 0.7 inches (height x width x thickness) and about 2.8 pounds. It will be available with 32GB, 64GB, and 128GB eMMC storage options
Connectivity available on Lenovo Yoga 330 convertible Notebook includes Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, 1 USB 3.0 Type-C, 1 USB 3.0 Type-A, 1 USB 2.0 Type-A, HDMI, SD card reader, mic/headphone combo jack.
Lenovo Yoga 330 convertible Notebook specifications
- Announced date February 2018
- Form factor Touchscreen
- Dimensions (in) 11.6 × 8 × 0.7 inches
- Weight (lb) 2.8 pounds
- Battery capacity (wh) 36 Wh
- Colours Silver
- Screen size (inches) 11.6
- Touchscreen Yes
- Resolution 1366 pixels by 768 pixels
- Processor Intel Gemini Lake low-power processor
- RAM 8GB
- Internal storage 128GB eMMC
- Expandable storage Yes type microSD up to (GB) 200
- Rear camera No
- Rear Flash No
- Front camera Yes
- Front Flash No
- Operating System Windows 10
- Wi-Fi Yes
- Wi-Fi standards supported 802.11 b/g/n
- GPS Yes
- Bluetooth Yes
- Headphones 3.5mm
- HDMI Yes
- Ports 1 USB 3.0 Type-C, 1 USB 3.0 Type-A, 1 USB 2.0 Type-A