Huawei MediaPad M3 Lite 8 was launched in June 2017. The tablet comes with an 8 Inch IPS screen display with a resolution of 1,920 pixels by 1200 pixels and 283 pixels per inch (PPI).
The Huawei MediaPad M3 Lite 8 is powered by 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 processor, with 3GB of RAM. The tablet packs 16GB eMMC of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a micro SD card. The Huawei MediaPad M3 Lite 8 packs an 8-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front camera for selfies.
The Huawei MediaPad M3 Lite 8 runs EMUI 5.1 Android 7.0 and is powered by 5 hours, 54 minutes battery power. It measures 8.4 by 4.9 by 0.3 inches (height x width x thickness) and weighs 10.9 ounces.
Connectivity options include micro USB, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and FM. Sensors on the phone include Gravity Sensor Support, OTG Support, a fingerprint sensor.
Specifications of Huawei MediaPad M3 Lite 8
- Huawei MediaPad M3 Lite 8
- Operating System: Android 7.0
- Dimensions: 8.4 by 4.8 by 0.3 inches
- Weight: 10.93 oz
- Screen Size: 8.0 inches
- Screen Resolution: 1,920 by 1,200 pixels
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 435
- Processor Speed: 1.4 GHz
- Screen Type: IPS LCD
- Screen Pixels Per Inch: 283 ppi
- Storage Type: Flash storage
- Storage Capacity (as Tested): 16 GB
- Additional Storage: MicroSD
- Ports: micro USB
- Camera Resolution: 8MP Rear/Front-facing
- Video Camera Resolution: 1080p
- Wi-Fi (802.11x) Compatibility: 2.4GHZ/5GHz
- Bluetooth Version: 4.0
- GPS: No
- Battery Size: 4800 mAh
- Estimated Battery Life: 5 hours, 54 (Wi-Fi streaming) minutes
- Price: $189