Lenovo XiaoXin TB-8804F is a model of Tab4 Plus was launched in January 2018. The tablet comes with an 8 Inch IPS Capacitive screen display with a resolution of 1920 pixels by 1200 pixels.
The Lenovo XiaoXin TB-8804F is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Octa Core 2.0 GHz processor, with 4GB of RAM and Adreno 506 Graphics processing unit. The tablet packs 64GB eMMC 5.1 of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a micro SD card. The Lenovo XiaoXin TB-8804F packs an 8-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front camera for selfies.
The Lenovo XiaoXin TB-8804F runs Android 7.1 and is powered by a 4850mAh. It measures 210.6x123x7mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 300.00 grams.
Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, Wireless AC, GPS and USB type-c. Sensors on the phone include Gravity Sensor Support, OTG Support, GPS Support, Fingerprint sensor Support and OTG Support.
Specifications Of Lenovo XiaoXin TB-8804F
- Model Lenovo XiaoXin TB-8804F
- CPU Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Octa Core 2.0 GHz
- System Android 7.1
- RAM 4GB
- Capacity 64GB
- Screen 8 Inch IPS Capacitive Screen
- Resolution 1920*1200
- Camera Front is 5.0MP Rear is 8.0MP
- Microphone Built-in
- Speaker Built-in
- WIFI 802.11b/g/n(support both 2.4GHz and 5.0 GHz)
- Bluetooth 4.2
- G-sensor Support
- Fingerprint sensor Support
- OTG Support
- TF Card Support (Maximum support 128G)
- Audio MP3,WMA,APE,OGG,AAC
- Picture JPG, JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG, etc
- Video AVI,WMV,3GP,TS,TP,etc
- Language Multi-language
- I/O Port 1 x USB Type C 2.0 port
- 1 x 3.5mm Earphone port
- 1 x TF card slot
- Battery 4850mAh
- Weight 300g
- Size 210.6*123*7mm
- Price $307.89 buy now