CHUWI Hi9 tablet was launched in January 2018. The tablet comes with an 8.4 Inch OGS screen display with a resolution of 2560 pixels by 1600 pixels.
The CHUWI Hi9 is powered by 1.9GHz quad-core processor, with 4GB of RAM and PowerVR GX6250 Graphic processing unit. The tablet packs 64GB eMMC of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a micro SD card. The CHUWI Hi9 packs a 5-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 2-megapixel front camera for selfies.
The CHUWI Hi9 runs Android and is powered by a 4500mAh. It measures 216.5×129.5×8.8mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 289.00 grams.
Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, and FM. Sensors on the phone include Gravity Sensor Support, OTG Support, GPS Not Support.
CHUWI Hi9 Android Tablet Specifications
- CPU – MTK8173 Quad Core, 1.9GHz
- GPU – PowerVR GX6250
- System – Android 7.0
- RAM – 4GB LPDDR3
- Capacity – 64GB eMMC
- Screen – 8.4 Inch OGS screen
- Resolution – 2560×1600
- Extend Card Support Micro SD Card – up to 128GB
- Camera – Front: 2.0 MP; Rear: 5.0 MP
- WIFI – 802.11a/ac/b/g/n,2.4GHz+5GHZ
- Bluetooth – BT 4.0
- Gravity Sensor Support
- OTG Support
- GPS Not Support
- Audio – AAC,AMR,MP3,OGG,WAV,ACC,M4A,FLAC
- Video – 3GP,AVI,MKV,MP4,M4V,WEBM,MPEG4
- Picture – JPEG,GIF,BMP,PNG,JPG
- Language – Muti-language
- Microphone – Built-in
- Speaker – Built-in
- I/O Port 1 x Micro USB Port
- 1 x Micro HD Port
- 1 x Earphone Port
- 1 x TF Card Port
- Battery – 4500mah
- Weight /
- Size – 216.5×129.5×8.8mm
- Price – $209 buy now