In August, Google declared its new working system Android Oreo and up till now, Google is continually enhancing its working framework. Google, now declares Android Oreo Update with most recent Security Features.
Google has now included Verified Boot in Android, which keeps gadgets from booting up with altered programming projects. The Tech Giant has additionally included a reference execution in the most recent Android Oreo refresh for Verified Boot running with Project Treble, called Android Verified Boot 2.0 (AVB). AVB has some most recent highlights that make refreshes less demanding and more secured like regular footer organization and rollback insurance.
List of notable Android Oreo Security Features
- Notification Handling: The new software has come with some advancement in notification handling. When you long press on a notification, you’ll see a toggle for notification.
- App Badges: Android O provides local support for app badges. With it, app icons will show you your unread notification count.
- Notification Shade: There’s a little re-ordering of the toggles in Android O. However it also uses a little more space on the screen.’
- Quick Setting: Latest version of Android provides a better swift setting. When the Quick Settings screen is opened, there will be different color schemes for the Pixels compared to Nexus devices.
- Picture in Picture Display: Android O features picture on the picture display. Users can now get multiple windows on a screen. Moreover, users will watch the video in the picture in picture display.
- Keyboard Navigation: This will enable you to get a better operating system support if they ever want to use keyboard based arrow and tab navigation capabilities.