Apple has now discharged iOS 11.2, bringing the fix for the rehashed crashes clients experienced since the date moved over to December 2, as we provided details about before today. iOS 11.2 likewise incorporates Apple Pay Cash, for distributed installments between companions in the US, however, it isn’t yet accessible to use (it will be initiated OTA in a couple of days).
Download iOS 11.2 now for your iPad, iPhone, and iPad touch. Go to Settings – > Software Update to introduce it. See a rundown of the most changes in iOS 11.2 after the bounce
The course of events for the arrival of iOS 11.2 has unmistakably been advanced to oblige clients influenced by the December second date bug, which was making iPhones Springboard crash reliably if certain applications utilizing nearby warnings were introduced.
On the off chance that you are influenced by the rehashed slamming bug, which began occurring for clients worldwide after 12:15 AM on December second, you should cripple warnings as quickly as time permits as a workaround. You would then be able to hop to Software Update to introduce the refresh.
As portrayed in this Apple Support article, Apple is teaching clients to open Settings – > Notifications. Tap an application and kill Allow Notifications. This procedure should be rehashed for each application. You would then be able to introduce iOS 11.2.
After iOS 11.2 is effectively running on your gadget, you can switch these notices alternatives back to your favored warning settings.
The event of the date bug clarifies the irregular planning of iOS 11.2’s discharge — this is the primary real iOS refresh ever to be discharged on an end of the week — and furthermore why other charged highlights aren’t exactly ready. For instance, the discharge notes say that iOS 11.2 acquaints Apple Pay Cash with send, ask for and get cash from companions. Be that as it may, this part does not give off an impression of being empowered yet (it will be initiated server side later).
here’s what Apple lists in the release notes:
- Introduces three new Live wallpapers for iPhone X
- Improves video camera stabilization
- Adds support for Podcasts to automatically advance to the next episode from the same show
- Adds support in HealthKit for downhill snow sports distance as a data type
- Fixes an issue that could cause Mail to seem to be checking for new messages even when a download is complete
- Fixes an issue that could cause cleared Mail notifications from Exchange accounts to reappear
- Improves stability in Calendar
- Resolves an issue where Settings could open to a blank screen
- Fixes an issue that could prevent swiping to Today View or Camera from the Lock Screen
- Addresses an issue that could prevent Music controls from displaying on the Lock Screen
- Fixes an issue that could cause app icons to be arranged incorrectly on the Home Screen
- Addresses an issue that could prevent users from deleting recent photos when iCloud storage is exceeded
- Addresses an issue where Find My iPhone sometimes wouldn’t display a map
- Fixes an issue in Messages where the keyboard could overlap the most recent message
- Fixes an issue in Calculator where typing numbers rapidly could lead to incorrect results
- Addressed an issue where the keyboard could respond slowly
- Adds support for real-time text (RTT) phone calls for the deaf and hard of hearing
- Improves VoiceOver stability in Messages, Settings, App Store, and Music
- Resolves an issue that prevented VoiceOver from announcing incoming Notifications