Android 7.0 Nougat has hit the ASUS ZenPad 3s 10 as the update is currently beginning to take off from ASUS, which means there is an entire bundle of upgrades, new components, and treats for clients of the tablet to anticipate once the refresh touches base for their gadget. Since the update is beginning to take off now it’s not likely that everybody will have it before the day’s over
HOW TO GET THE UPDATE
The model number for the tablet that is getting the refresh is the Z500M, and the update conveys fabricate number V14.0210.1706.20, so clients with the predetermined model should watch out for their tablet’s status bar for the update alarm to appear. It’s likewise conceivable to check for the update physically from the settings menu of the gadget in the event that you haven’t seen the update ready come through yet, and are interested in checking whether it’s as yet accessible to download. Since this is an update to Android Nougat the update record is likely truly extensive and presumably more than 1GB in measure
FEATURES OF THE UPDATE
With respect to what’s new, multi-window is a major piece of Nougat that clients will have the capacity to anticipate, as is enhanced rest mode and various different changes and alterations that are intended to enhance the over the security of the tablet. Some portion of the new options incorporates the new Unicode 9.0 emoji for the ZenUI console, however, the refresh isn’t about including stuff in as ASUS has additionally expelled a few things from the ZenPad 3s 10 that clients should focus on. After the refresh is done the tablet will never again have PC Suite, or the Tap and Hold activity from the settings menu. Notwithstanding conveying the Nougat refresh to the ZenPad 3s 10 today, ASUS has likewise begun revealing the Nougat refresh to the ZenFone 3 Zoom.
- Remove redundant app shortcuts “Audio Wizard”、“Splendid” 、“System update” from all apps menu.
- Remove ”PC Suite” (CD-ROM)
- Remove “Tap and hold to show menu” from Settings > ASUS customised settings > Touch key setting. Add “Tap and hold to activate Multi-window ”in Touch key setting.
- Quick Settings supports multiple pages, user can swipe left to right to see more quick settings if using more than 12. A user can enter edit screen by tap the edit button on top right corner to determine which settings enabling or disabling.
- Default Tap and hold Recent apps key to activate Multi-window
- Add “Game Genie”
- ZenUI Keyboard added New Unicode code 9.0 emoji and skin tone.
- The preloaded Holo Spiral, Bubbles, Black Hole, and Phase Beam live wallpapers are not compatible with Android N and will be removed after the system update.
- Add bundled notifications switch. (Settings > Notification > Configure notifications.) When multiple notifications for a single app are received, they can be bundled together into a single group. This group can be expanded to see the individual messages.
- For the user who uses Easy mode, a Launcher app menu will show on the screen after upgrading from Android M to Android N. Please select your default launcher again.
Add bundled notifications switch. (Settings > Notification > Configure notifications)
When multiple notifications for a single app are received, they can be bundled together into a single group. This group can be expanded to see the individual messages.
Lock screen wallpaper slideshow
Change wallpaper every time you wake up your device. And users can go to”Settings” -> “Lock screen” -> “Wallpaper Slideshow settings” for the setting.
Before confirming to download and install the update, make sue that you have a flawless wifi network, enough free space and at least 70% charge on tablet battery. so it’s recommended to not only have a fair amount of storage space available