As emphasised by Apple‘s release notes, the iOS 11 Beta 2 download features a lot of fixes for third party apps. Additionally, the Bluetooth illustration in the Control Center works like it should. There are additionally “DO Not Disturb While Driving” options, that contain obvious life-saving implications.
Other abilities to get a fix are 3D Touch in addition to data detectors, as in personal contacts, phone numbers, and other data. They are all now working as they need to. Additionally, compatible handsets might possibly no longer crash the instant a voicemail is deleted, and there turn out to be restrictions placed on the size of a software that can be downloaded over a cell connection. The new size limits are 100MB, anything over that will need to have mobile data or a Wi-Fi connection.
If for whatever purpose you skipped the initial iOS 11 Beta release and are an approved member of the Apple Developer training program, that is your first necessity out of the way. Without it, you would’ve had to have utilised a hack.
The devices that are suitable for it are the iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 6, 6 Plus, SE, 5s, iPad mini 2 and more, and sixth-generation iPod touch. In the event that the device you own is not on this opt-in list, then we’re afraid you are right from luck. This iOS 11 Beta 2 download is not suitable for your iPhone, iPad or even iPod.
If you’re fortunate a sufficient amount of to have a compatible device, it’s now time to move on to the manual below. Our advice to you is that you never install this onto a handset, tablet or another device that you can’t bear to lose. After all, this is a beta, and things happen to be known to hit a slump with betas.
How to install the iOS 11 Beta 2 download
As with all tutorials, it’s best that you read and then act upon each step individually. This approach has been proven to be the safest method, especially if you want to get it done quickly.
1. If you’re not on the Developer program but have a compatible device, you can register here. However, if you are already registered, please move on to the next step.
2. Using the link above, Login to Your Account. To do so, you will need to look for the Account section.
3. When logged in, you will be required to register what’s called a UDID. This will inform Apple what device you want to install the iOS 11 Beta 2 download on.
To do that, have a Windows PC or Mac and the latest version of iTunes ready. Next, connect your iOS device via USB, and select it. Then click on the Serial Number to reveal the UDID Number.
4. Next, copy the UDID Number, and from the Account Section, select Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles. Then select All, which you will see the devices section.
5. In the following window on the right-hand side, choose the + sign, and then enter your name and UDID.
6. Finally, once the UDID has been entered, go to Develop >> Downloads. There, you will find the following. While there, you need to choose your device from the drop-down list. Doing so will enable you to get the iOS 11 Beta 2 download and make your device iTunes-restorable.