Having a couple of billion active customers logging in every day, it is pretty apparent why WhatsApp has quickly turn out to be the maximum famous app for fast messaging, to be had on all the systems. both Android and iOS users like it, mainly since the app has been continuously progressed since it turned into sold by facebook, the builders including new and thrilling capabilities.
however, one trouble can be the reality that the local app isn’t always to be had for iPad yet. Many people had been upset via this until now, but fortuitously there is a way that can help you get WhatsApp for your iOS 10 iPad with none jailbreak.
HOW TO INSTALL WHATSAPP PLUS ON APPLE iPAD
- Download Whatsapp++. This is necessary because there is no official app available for the iPad, and the Whatsapp++ is a modified version.
- Install it on your device. For this purpose, you will need to sideload the app with the help of Xcode (which is available only for Mac) or Cydia Impactor (available for Mac, Linux and Windows).
- After you sideload it, you can now install it on the iPad. After you launch the app, you will see a warning about an Untrusted Developer error. However, follow the steps.
- Go to Settings/ General/ Device Management. Here you will have to select the necessary certificates that are connected with Whatsapp++ and trust them. You cannot launch the app if the certificates are not trusted.
- Select the linked certificate and choose Trust. Tap on Trust again when you are prompted.
Exit the Settings and open Whatsapp++ from the home screen. Now it should run normally. Just like with WhatsApp, you have to enter the phone number you currently use and to agree with the terms and conditions.
- Enjoy instant messaging with your friends just like you would with the normal app!