The propelled adaptation of Game Boy emulator otherwise known as GBA4iOS empowers iPhone and iPad clients to play Game Boy Advanced diversions on their iOS gadgets without jailbreaking. Not at all like previously, GBA4iOS clients can now sideload all the emulator diversions and download their most loved GBA amusement ROMs on any iPhone or iPad running iOS 10.
Here’s how to download and install GBA4iOS on iPhone and iPad running iOS 10 using Cydia Impactor:
Steps to install GBA4iOS on iPhone or iPad running iOS 10 without jailbreak
- Download the necessary IPA and Cydia Impactor files using the links provided above.
- Connect your iOS device to computer and launch Cydia Impactor.
- Drag the GBA4iOS IPA file and drop it onto Cydia Impactor.
- You can now generate a signing certificate by entering your registered Apple ID and password when prompted or you can create a new ID for this purpose.
- Now the GBA4iOS emulator will be installed on your device. Wait until the installation completes and then the app icon should appear on the device’s Home screen.
- Navigate to Settings > General and select Profile or device management.
- Locate your registered profile linked with your Apple ID and open it.
- Hit the Trust button to continue. You will be redirected to Home screen and you can now launch GBA4iOS.
That is it. Amusement Boy Advance recreations are currently open specifically on your iPhone or iPad. You can continue with downloading most loved diversion ROMs on your GBA4iOS emulator as sketched out beneath.
Steps to download GBA game ROMs on GBA4iOS
- Launch GBA4iOS
- Select the search field in the top right corner of the screen.
- Google homepage should now pop-up and let you search for your favourite GBA game ROMs. Once you have searched or located your game ROM file, you can download it directly to GBA4iOS.
- Wait until the game ROM files are downloaded completely, and then the game’s app icon will appear on the home page of GBA4iOS emulator.
That’s it. You can simply tap on it to start playing the game on your iPhone or iPad.