Google Maps makes navigating your world faster and easier. Find the best places in town and the information you need to get there.
Get there faster with real-time updates
• Beat traffic with real-time ETAs and traffic conditions
• Catch your bus, train, or ride-share with real-time transit info
• Save time with automatic re-routing based on live traffic, incidents, and road closures
• Don’t miss a turn or exit with lane guidance
• Find pit stops along your route like gas stations and coffee spots
Discover places and explore like a local
• Find top-rated restaurants and local businesses, wherever you are
• Decide on the best places to go with reviews, ratings, and pictures of foods and interiors
• Plan your visit and see menus, make reservations, and find when places are typically busiest
• Help others discover the best places by sharing reviews, photos and more
• Save places you want to or often visit, and quickly find them later from any computer or device
Experience the Google Maps difference
• Offline maps to search and navigate without an internet connection
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, shops, museums and more
• Indoor maps to quickly find your way inside big places like airports, malls, and stadiums
• Comprehensive, accurate maps in 220 countries and territories
• Transit schedules and maps for over 15,000 cities
• Detailed business information on over 100 million places
* Some features not available in all countries
**Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
It is essential to refresh applications from your cell phone or PC. This will guarantee that you would get dependable administration with no security dangers. Here are a couple tips on the most proficient method to refresh Google Maps from your PC, Android gadget, and iPhone or iPad.
Updating Google Maps for Apple iPad
The technique to be utilized for refreshing Google Maps on the iPhone and iPad may be like the method for refreshing the application on Android gadgets. Thus, you essentially need to take after the method displayed on top.
Before you download the most recent rendition of the application, you might need to see the adaptation of the application that you are utilizing first. You can do this by taking after strides introduced here.
Just open the Google Maps application from your desktop by tapping on the symbol.
On the upper left of the show, tap on the Menu bar as you open the application.
From that point, you have to choose Settings > About > Terms and Privacy.
The version of Google Maps ought to be under Version.