BlackBerry has announced today that they will make Blackberry Hub app available for Android starting from today. The suite of apps on the Blackberry Hub+ services are a host of apps that will make the user experience on Android similar to that of Blackberry OS 10. These apps include BlackBerry Hub and other BlackBerry-made apps such as Calendar, Password Keeper, Contacts, Tasks, Device Search, Notes, and Launcher.
You can download it by searching for Blackberry Hub+ on Google Play Store. Users will be able to use it for a free trial 30 days before choosing to either paying a monthly subscription of .99 cents or continue using the app with ads.
For now, the Blackberry Hub app is only available for Android phones running Android 6.0 but Blackberry said they are working on bringing it over to older versions of Android and it might even show up on iOS in the future.
Features of Blackberry Hub App
Manage multiple email accounts in the Hub without switching between apps. The BlackBerry Hub supports Gmail, Yahoo!, Outlook.com, Microsoft Exchange accounts, and many other IMAP and POP3 email providers!
• Use Conversation View for a clear view of all the messages in one conversation
• Snooze items so that you can view them at a later date, time or place
• Quickly select recipients for email messages using suggested contacts
• Compose email messages and social posts, or respond directly to messages and calendar invitations
• File email messages and manage all your folders
• Search for messages or contacts saved directly on your device or on the email server
• Peek into your calendar to see your next four meetings
• Create Custom Views to organize and filter your messages just the way you want them
• Take advantage of the rich formatting toolbar to highlight important items and capture the reader’s attention
• Fully supports Android for Work deployment and, when enabled by your administrator, supports unifying your personal and work views while maintaining strict data storage separation.
• Part of BlackBerry Hub+
On BlackBerry devices only:
• Quickly identify unread messages via the red BlackBerry spark indicator
• Launch Hub with the familiar bottom-to-right Swipe Gesture